Zoe’s ProEdge Painting is looking for highly motivated and reliable individuals to be part of a productive team. The job will start as a part-time position, with the potential to move into full-time work + opportunity for advancement into a management position, depending on interest.
Our painters work on both interior/exterior, commercial and residential properties. Both entry-level and experienced painters will be considered. On-the-job training will be provided regardless of experience. This job is fast-paced, labor intensive and can be a lot of fun! You must take direction, have a willingness to learn, be organized, and effectively communicate with others with a positive attitude. We are female-owned and operated. Women workers are strongly encouraged to apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare various surfaces for painting by cleaning, scraping, sanding or other means necessary.
- Repair imperfections with caulking, mud and tape and texturing.
- Apply paints, sealers and solvents to exterior and interior building surfaces such as drywall, stucco, concrete and wood.
- Operate, clean, and maintain all painting tools and equipment.
- Work as part of a team.
- Perform other renovation/home improvement work, as needed.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated.
- Must be willing to learn new skills, take direction, and ask questions.
- Must be quality conscious and detail-oriented.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted) up stairs.
- Work on extension ladders and scaffolds (Must not be afraid of heights).
Compensation: $12+ hourly, (opportunity for advancement)
Employment type: part-time (20+ hrs/week), w/ full-time potential
HOW TO APPLY:
Email Amy Smart, Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Application” in the subject line. Please include information about yourself, such as why you are interested in the position, your availability for work, experience in home improvement, etc. Please also note when you will be available for an interview.